Fairmont Hotels and Resorts is offering 30% discounts on rooms at its Hawaii resorts all the way through Dec. 17, and lesser, but still significant, discounts at its other worldwide properties. Most deals run at least into April. There are some blackout dates. Find details here.
The Toronto-based chain is also busy opening new properties. The new Fairmont Battery Park Boston is debuting with a package of $299 for two nights with the third night free through April 15.
The terms of deeply discounted deals can change quickly, so travelers would do well to monitor popular sites such as Orbtiz.com, which offers hotel-and-air packages, and Travelocity.com. In order to stay on top of changing airfares, consider using the new Web site Yapta, which tracks some U.S. carriers and tags flights requested by users, then sends email alerts of best prices and mileage awards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV