To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Wells Fargo (WFC): "This one has acted like a bow wow, but I've been buying it. They've got a huge mortgage portfolio and I'm banking with Wells Fargo."
Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT): "Other than the fact this one's down so much there's nothing to like here. That one needs oil to go down and autos to go up and that's too hard for this market."American Ecology (ECOL): "I would buy some here and I'd buy more if it comes down. This is a great hazardous waste disposal company and I like it." ISIS Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): "Isis is an interesting speculation. I would not be a buyer of Isis at this level." Copart (CPRT): "This is another company that's made its quarter and is doing well. I want to be a buyer of Copart." Hartford Financial Services (HIG): "I've been doing a lot of work on these companies, and I favor Travelers Companies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV