MacSpeech Dictate: Typist in a Box
A few tips on using the program: I found it was best when I was not looking at the screen. Depending on what you are dictating, it seemed to flow better when I wasn't worried about what was coming up next on the screen.
Overall, the recognition was stellar, especially with the included microphone. I wouldn't ditch the microphone in order to use the one on your MacBook, though, because I don't think you'll get the best results.
What I really like about this program is the ability to open up documents just by saying, "Open Microsoft Excel." Also, answering all my email by voice, instead of typing it, was an enormous time-saver.
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV