Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades: Yum!
Change in RatingsBarrington Research said it is initiating BWAY Holding (BWY) with an outperform rating. Believes company is in an early-cycle business that should benefit from cost-reduction activity. Set $9 target price. Yum! Brands (YUM) was upgraded to buy at Argus Research with a $37 price target. Argus notes that operating margins should benefit from lower commodity prices and China growth will continue to drive earnings.
Stock Comments/EPS ChangesBarclays Capital now sees shares of Citrix Systems (CTXS) reaching $25. It also lowered estimates to reflect an uncertain IT spending environment. Overweight rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV