Five Holiday Cocktails to Boost Holiday Spirits
The Kentucky PilgrimIf you can't decide whether to serve a hot or cold cocktail at your holiday festivities, why not do both? This Ehrmann-invented drink can be served either way, but plan ahead, because the cardamom, cinnamon and cranberry infusion that creates that holiday spice takes a good day to reach full flavor.
Ehrmann suggests the pilgrim as a nice holiday meal aperitif, or as a fine cocktail in whatever bar or party setting suits you.
The Kentucky Pilgrim Recipe
- 1.5 oz. Wild Turkey Thanksgiving Infusion (see below)
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. Maraschino liqueur
- 0.5 oz. demerara syrup
Warm cocktail directions: Mix all ingredients in a mug and add 3 oz. hot water. Stir and garnish with a wide lemon disc twist.
Wild Turkey Thanksgiving InfusionIn a wide-mouthed glass infusion jar, place 1 liter of Wild Turkey 101 and two barspoons of cardamom seeds. Close and leave in a dark, cool place for one day. Strain out cardamom and add 1.5 cups dried unsweetened cranberries and three sticks of cinnamon. Close and leave for another two days, agitating once per day. Strain solids and store in the original Wild Turkey bottle with proper labeling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV