Dividend.com: Reducing Manpower
PPG Industries Warns Badly on Fourth Quarter Outlook
PPG Industries (PPG) shares are down nearly 5% as the company announced profits for the quarter will come in below current analyst expectations.
Management said the market softness which was seen initially in the U.S. industrial markets has now spread globally. The company sees the biggest weakness specifically in its industrial coatings segment -- including automotive -- and its glass segment, and both were expected to report fourth-quarter losses.
Aaron Rents Shares Dropping Despite Raised Guidance Aaron Rents (RNT) just announced it is raising its 2009 profit guidance, citing the fact that more consumers are renting rather than buying furniture in this tough economy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV