Activist Stocks for the Week
Let's say that one random afternoon you are having lunch with Carl Icahn, and he tells you that he is going to double his stake in a company that he wants to see sold.
What are you going to do? Argue with one of the greatest activist investing minds out there? I think not. You're going to go out and buy that stock to piggyback off Icahn.
Here at Stockpickr.com, we track many of the latest activist situations for those interested in piggybacking these funds. We highlight a few of those situations here.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV