- "Bravo, the majority of the country agrees with you."
- "GM employees about 97k workers in the U.S. ... they want $20B, that's $206k per worker to avoid bankruptcy ... absurd."
- "You don't get it. The bridge loan looks cheap compared to bankruptcy."
-- Roger (auto-parts dealer in Michigan)
- "I see firsthand how lazy many employees are. When we try to rebalance, we are fought tooth and nail by the union. Our union contract is 1,000 pages long and is archaic. This doesn't include all the people we have walking around from the union ... health reps, safety reps, committeeman, bargaining committeemen, chairperson, etc. and extra 'watch people.'"
-- D [his email address indicates he's at one of the Big Three]
- "Amen brotha."
- "You -- business maybe, human being no."
- "What about the UAW investing its billion-dollar war chest alongside our taxpayer money. That symbolic gesture would go a long way."
- "I agree 100%. Why can't government see what you and I see?"
Bolling: Readers Weigh In on Big Three
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.