This Week on TheStreet.com TV
TheStreet.com TV delivered a little taste of everything this week, from retailers to dividend and global stock plays.
Take a look at the editors' choices of the videos of the week, and let us know what you think by emailing us.
China Watch: Hedging for a Global Recession
Dec. 5, 2008
Ed Mullen, CEO of Emperor Investment Management, the first hedge fund in mainland China, discusses to what extent China's economy will be impacted by a global recession and predicts what the hot sectors in China will be in 2009. Brittany Umar interviews him.
Retailers Race to Zero to Win
Dec. 4, 2008
Deep discounts may be the necessary evil to win at retail this holiday season, according to TheStreet.com's Kristin Bentz.
Dec. 4, 2008
TheStreet.com's James Rogers and Gary Krakow agree that despite lowered forecasts, Research In Motion (RIMM), along with its line of BlackBerry smartphones, is still a winner. Procter & Gamble Screams D-Fence
Dec. 4, 2008
Stephanie Link, director of research for Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio, has increased the portfolio's position in Procter & Gable (PG) because of its defensive nature in this recession. She discusses the thesis in this interview with Debra Borchardt. In Russia, Bargains Find You
Dec. 3, 2008
Pascal Curtet, portfolio manager of the Eastern European Equity Fund, says Russian stocks, especially oil giant Lukoil (LUKOY) and Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (WBD), are too cheap to ignore. Another bargain, he says: Turkish banks. Gregg Greenberg interviews him.
Dec. 2, 2008
David Peltier, manager of the Dividend Stock Adviser portfolio, looks at GE's (GE) and Dow Chemical's (DOW) declarations of stable dividends. Can they be trusted?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV