Feel Secure With a FreeAgent Hard Drive
LOS ANGELES -- If you are a typical mobile executive, you may have multiple external hard drives and USB flash drives that you carry around with you on the road. But if you could put them all on one drive that is about the size of a paperback book, wouldn't that be more convenient? Enter the FreeAgent XTreme Drive. It has great storage space and it's super fast.
Next up, for those of you who live or travel in wet, windy areas, like Chicago or Seattle, this might be worth lugging around. It's called a Nubrella and unlike a normal umbrella. This one has an almost cocoon-like shape.
Now more about the drive.
|FreeAgent XTreme Drive
$269.99 for 1.5TB
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV