Seventh, a trillion-dollar infrastructure program in the U.S. is needed to rebuild the country from the ground up and create thousands of new jobs.
Lastly, the U.S. must get China and Europe to cut interest rates to 2% to head off a worldwide slowdown.
An Evolving Story
Cramer welcomed Andrew Littlefair, president and CEO of Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE), to discuss the state of natural gas as an alternative fuel in a world with $50-a-barrel oil.
Sell BlockIn this segment, Cramer told viewers that not all master limited partnerships (MLPs) are created equal. He said that while he's a fan of high yielding, energy-oriented MLPs, he sees declines in many of them as opportunities and warned of pitfalls to watch out for.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA), Alcoa (AA), Flowers Foods (FLO) and Family Dollar Stores (FDO). Cramer was bearish on Fastenal (FAST), FMC Corp (FMC), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Activision (ATVI). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here. Read more of Cramer's Mad Money Lightning Round insights. For "Mad Money" performance statistics and other links, check out Mad Money stats
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV