Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades: RIM
Change in Ratings
Research in Motion (RIMM) added to Goldman's conviction buy list based on valuation, a stronger dollar and attractive pipeline. Sees 44% upside to its 12-month target of $68, based on 19x P/E.
J.M. Smucker (SJM) upgraded at Merrill from Underperform to Buy. $48 price target. Estimates also raised to reflect stronger expected volume and lower commodity costs.
Sunoco (SUN) downgraded at Deutsche Bank from Hold to Sell. Valuation call, based on lower expected demand and oil prices.United Therapeutics (UTHR) upgraded at Piper Jaffray to Neutral from Sell. Says near-term risk is limited following sell-off. Lowered target price to $60 from $71.
Stock Comments/EPS ChangesMedtronic (MDT) target cut at Credit Suisse to $37 from $49 based on low visibility following Q2 results. Maintained Neutral rating. St. Jude Medical (STJ) target lowered at Credit Suisse to $31 from $38. Says 2009 is likely to be very challenging and foreign exchange is a big headwind. Maintained Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV