Cramer's 'Stop Trading!': Take a Sip of CEDC
On Monday's "Stop Trading!" segment on CNBC, host Erin Burnett asked Jim Cramer for his top Russia play.
"It's not an easy market to invest in," Cramer said. "Normally I'd say Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (WBD)," but it has "a lot of debt."
Instead, Cramer recommended vodka retailer Central European Distribution (CEDC). "CEDC made the quarter," he said. "CEDC is hitting the ball out of the park." It does have a debt issue, but "unlike Wimm-Bill-Dann, this one's going to be able to pay it."
"They're drinking more and more in Russia," Cramer said. "Maybe that's because of hard times or maybe it's because CEDC has a great product."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV