Cramer's 'Stop Trading!': Take a Sip of CEDC
On Monday's "Stop Trading!" segment on CNBC, host Erin Burnett asked Jim Cramer for his top Russia play.
"It's not an easy market to invest in," Cramer said. "Normally I'd say Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (WBD)," but it has "a lot of debt."
Instead, Cramer recommended vodka retailer Central European Distribution (CEDC). "CEDC made the quarter," he said. "CEDC is hitting the ball out of the park." It does have a debt issue, but "unlike Wimm-Bill-Dann, this one's going to be able to pay it."
"They're drinking more and more in Russia," Cramer said. "Maybe that's because of hard times or maybe it's because CEDC has a great product."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV