Verizon Wireless to Sell Storm at iPhone Price
Verizon Wireless, the joint venture of Verizon (VZ) and Vodafone (VOD), will start selling the new BlackBerry Storm on Nov. 21, the company said Thursday. The Storm features a "clickable" touch screen, a first for RIM's line of BlackBerry handsets.
The BlackBerry Storm is priced at $199 after a $50 mail-in rebate, making the price equal to that of the 8-gigabyte version of Apple's iPhone 3G, which is available exclusively on AT&T's (T) network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV