Tech Winners & Losers: JA Solar
Shares of Orbitz (OWW) fell 5.7% to $3 0.18 after Goldman Sachs downgraded the stock to sell from neutral.
Shares of Research In Motion (RIMM) tumbled 5.6% to $43.31 after RBC Capital cut its earnings estimate for the year to $3.58 a share from $3.62 a share. The firm also trimmed its full-year revenue estimate to $11.1 billion from $11.3 billion amid deteriorating macro demand and increased competition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV