A leading healthcare analyst sees no future in the for-profit hospital industry.
Jeff Villwock has spent the past 18 years following stocks in the hospital management space, twice landing on The Wall Street Journal's "All-Star Analyst Team" and once securing the title as top analyst in the bunch. He has seen the hospital sector survive -- and even thrive -- under both political parties throughout his long career.
With Democrats now wielding enough power to revamp the nation's entire healthcare system, however, he has decided to focus on a safer line of work -- building a medical school in St. Kitts.
"I think there will still be a for-profit hospital industry," says Villwock, who serves as a managing partner at Atlanta-based Genesis Capital. "I just don't think it will make a lot of money.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV