Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS) numbers cut at Morgan Stanley. Shares now seen reaching $29. Estimates also lowered ahead of earnings. Equal-weight rating.
Embraer (ERJ) target cut at Credit Suisse to $26 from $30 based on tougher than expected outlook outlined by management. Maintained Neutral rating.
Altria (MO) numbers cut at Morgan Stanley. Equal-weight rating and new $22 price target.
Sprint (S) price target cut at Goldman to $5 from $5.50 following lower than expected Q3 results. Note that company has had to constrain capital expenditures to protect cash flow as margins have declined. Maintained Neutral rating.Tim Hortons (THI) price target reduced at Goldman to $23 from $26 to reflect weaker fundamentals and strong U.S. dollar currency moves. Believe premium valuation will continue to deteriorate as guest counts remain in decline. Maintained Sell rating. URS (URS) estimates raised, target cut at Morgan Stanley. Shares of URS now seen reaching $55. Estimates raised however. Overweight rating.
Strategy Calls/Market CallsFirst Solar (FSLR), Energy Conversion (ENER), SunPower (SPWRA) and Canadian Solar (CSIQ) downgraded from Buy to Hold, Deutsche Bank said. Companies face several risks, and earnings expectations have likely yet to bottom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV