A Pig Roast, the Ultimate in Barbecuing
Ah, the Pig Roast. The words alone bring to mind an image of a pig rotating on a spit, grotesque yet alluring, the clouds of savory smoke tickling its ribs, gloved men gathered around, moving cinder blocks, poking embers and tossing back cold-weather beer.
So before outdoor cooking hibernates for the winter, give it one last hurrah with the manliest of cooking feats, the kind only braved by barbarians: Do your own pig roast.
First, you need to select a rig. Pig-roasting gear comes three ways: the spit, the pit or the box. Prices range from $100 to $1,000, depending on how much of a do-it-yourselfer you are.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV