Additionally, Sirius XM said it expected to end 2013 with $4.1 billion in revenue, compared with $2.4 billion in 2008. The company said it expects to see positive free cash flow in 2010 and should have $1.4 billion in free cash flow in 2013.
Shares of Sirius XM were jumping 11.5% to 29 cents a share in early trading. The stock is now down 91% for the year and more than 86% since the merger between Sirius and XM was finalized July 29.
Sirius XM will report third-quarter results on Monday, with analysts expecting a loss of 9 cents a share on revenue of $587.4 million, according to a poll by Thomson Reuters. Investors are also hoping for clarity on hints it gave that it was planning a reverse stock split as a solution to prop up slumping shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV