Most financial stocks were lower Friday, with the NYSE Financial Sector index off 0.1% and the KBW Bank index down 0.2%.
Among individual stocks, notable movers were:
Goldman Sachs (GS), down 4.8% at $88.10
Bank of America (BAC), down 3.3% at $23.36JPMorgan Chase (JPM), down 2% at $40.43 BB&T (BBT), down 1.5% at $35.32 Wells Fargo (WFC), down 1.4% at $33.59 Wachovia (WB), down 0.6% at $6.37 Morgan Stanley (MS), up 1.6% at $17.74 Citigroup (C), up 1.5% at $13.85 US Bancorp (USB), up 1% at $30.10 UnionBanCal (UB), up 0.1% at $73.48
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV