Cisco (CSCO) numbers cut at Morgan Stanley through 2010. Channel checks suggest that demand is weakening. Overweight rating and new $24 price target.
First Solar (FSLR) price target raised at Goldman to $105 from $103 following strong Q3 results. Earnings were better than expected and management guidance included lower 2009 tax rates due to Malaysian tax holiday. Maintained Sell rating due to potential cuts to subsidies and oversupply issues in solar industry.
Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) numbers cut at Morgan Stanley. Shares now seen reaching $55. Estimates also lowered, given the weak backdrop for commercial real estate. Equal-weight rating.
Strategy Calls/Market CallsMerrill cuts estimates on Goldman (GS) and Morgan Stanley (MS). Estimates were cut for 2009. Companies are seeing weaker banking results, and the recent government financing will dilute earnings. Citigroup (C) and JPMorgan Chase (JPM) 2009 estimates raised at Merrill. TARP investment should be slightly accretive to earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV