Top High-Yielding S&P 500 Stocks
Updated from 7:05 a.m. EDT
Investors are looking more and more to a stock's yield before making a decision to jump in. The dividend helps to reduce volatility and accelerate return of capital. Even if the stock goes nowhere, at least the dividend can provide a return.
Stockpickr has reviewed the stocks in the S&P 500 and compiled a portfolio of the Top S&P 500 Stocks by Yield, including Qwest (Q) and CBS (CBS). The stocks all have P/E ratios of less than 20 and PEG ratios of less than 2.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV