The third-best-rated closed-end fund, Blackrock Dividend Achievers Trust (BDV), is trading at an even larger discount, of 14.1%. Chevron (CVX), Bank of America (BAC) and General Electric (GE) headline its portfolio, which averages a dividend yield of 4.54%.
At a 17.8% discount to net assets, the fourth-place Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund (LGI) is 85% invested in stocks such as IBM (IBM), Microsoft (MSFT), Oracle (ORCL) and Exxon Mobil (XOM).
Finally, the Boulder Growth & Income Fund (BIF) also offers a modestly smaller 29.3% exposure to Berkshire Hathaway Class A shares at a similar discount to the above-mentioned Boulder fund of 11.3%. Wal-Mart and Anheuser-Busch are the next two largest holdings.
For more information, check out an explanation of our ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV