Updated from 7:05 a.m. EDT
With the extreme volatility the market's been experiencing lately, many investors are looking toward high-yield stocks. With stocks that pay high dividends, at least investors can have some income coming in while waiting for their stocks to appreciate.
For additional safety, investors are looking for companies with no debt. Even better? A high-yielding stock with no debt, a low P/E ratio and a low PEG ratio. It might sounds like a tall order, but there are several stocks that meet those criteria that you might want to consider, including United Online (UNTD) and NutriSystem (NTRI).
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV