Updated from 7:01 a.m. EDT
Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful -- Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett believes that since others are afraid of the stock market, now is the time to start buying stocks. He's even practicing what he preaches, buying stocks for his own account. Since the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) is the richest man in the world and since he made his money through investing, maybe we should pay attention.
In particular, we might want to look into which high-yielding stocks he owns. As a matter of fact, the sixth-most-viewed portfolio on Stockpickr is High-Yield Warren Buffett Stocks.To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV