Of course, we have some worse earnings report than we knew we had last week. We have a further decline in the Baltic Dry Index continuing to fall at an incredible rate -- hence why the cyclicals have no traction. We have commodities continuing to plummet, all signs of a severe recession.
But if you are buying now, you have to be thinking that at some point within the next year these companies will be in better shape, because the industrial economy will begin to reflect some of the money that's endlessly being pumped into the system.
It is simply a better time to buy than when we hit these levels last time.
The Blue-Chip Market Is Over Originally published on Friday, Oct. 13, at 2:43 p.m. EDT Does the market work? Is it worthwhile as a way to make money? Can it be counted on to do what it used to do, which is create wealth by investing in good companies and holding them over time?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV