By Guest Columnist Chris Fernandez of PeakStocks.com
On Tuesday, I issued a sell recommendation on shares of pricing and revenue optimization software provider Pros Holdings (PRO).
While it is very rare for me to turn around and sell a position in a stock that I had just recently recommended, I believe there are fundamental reasons why it is in our best interests to liquidate our position now and revisit the Pros story in a few weeks.
This certainly won't take long to explain.To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV