By Guest Columnist Chris Fernandez of PeakStocks.com
It's time to put some money to work.
I don't profess to know when the markets will turn, or how long it will take, but I do know that there are quality companies out there begging to be purchased, if only in small increments at the present, and held on to for years to come.
The three companies that I have added to my portfolio are probably no secret to anyone who has been following my recommendations for some time: Rick's Cabaret (RICK), eHealth (EHTH) and Pros Holdings (PRO). I am advocating purchasing a quarter position in each one.We have been given a fantastic opportunity, provided we are a long-term investors and can stomach further drops. I don't know when the market or these stocks will rebound, and it could very well be that we get to purchase even more shares of these great companies as they come down even further. The best time to add stocks to your portfolio is when others are panicking and there is blood in the streets. Don't shy away from great opportunities because of uncertainty. To find out why I'm buying these companies today, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV