BALTIMORE -- Forget about 3G -- that's the past.
It's now time to consider 4G wireless networks, especially the kind announced here on Wednesday.
Sprint (S) and partners Intel (INTC), Samsung, Motorola (MOT), Nokia (NOK), Nokia Siemens Networks, ZTE and ZyXEL, along with computer makers Acer, Asus, Dell (DELL), Lenovo, Panasonic, Sony (SNE) and Toshiba, officially inaugurated the world's first 4G network called Xohm (pronounced Zome). It runs on a new technology called WiMax.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV