The term "mini-laptop" may not have been coined by the people at Asus computers -- but they've sure made it their own. In less than a year, Eee PCs have defined the genre.
Others have tried to muscle in on the action -- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Intel (INTC) come to mind -- but the original Eee PC and all of the new models (they seem to introduce them every month or two) still reign supreme.
But you knew that at some point, some company would step up to the challenge. And that company is Dell (DELL).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV