Cramer: Preventing Great Depression II
One of the things that is missing in all of the coverage is that there is a way to figure out the prices historically, and it will be done relatively quickly despite protestations to the contrary by Congress and the media.
So that's how I would work the plan for quick action. Given the knowledge and data, I think it would take no more than six months if done effectively.
That's not fast enough to free up capital, and it leaves some very big bankruptcies out there, including any company that can't roll over its commercial paper.
But keep in mind I am not thinking the plan makes stocks a buy. I am only thinking that we can take the Second Great Depression off the table. It's a low bar, but it's a realistic one.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV