Jim Cramer's 'Stop Trading!': Rate-Cut Bellwethers
"These are stocks that go up when you think that the Fed is not going to do anything," he said. "These are trading down as if there's going to be an imminent rate cut by the time I'm done with 'Stop Trading!'"
As for retail, Cramer named the sector as the next potential short-selling target. "The shorts can't operate on the banks, but I think they're going to raid the retailers next," he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV