Dividend.com: J.P. Morgan Collects Cash
Accenture Delivers Another Solid Quarter
Accenture (ACN) has beaten its fourth-quarter EPS estimates by 1 penny, as revenue gained 17% to $6 billion.
In the Americas, the company generated $9.73 million, compared with $8.48 million for fiscal 2007, an increase of 15% in U.S. dollars and 12% in local currency. In Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the company did $11.55 million -- compared with $9.53 million for fiscal 2007 -- an increase of 21% in U.S. dollars and 10% in local currency. Accenture performed well in the Asia Pacific region, making $2.12 million, compared with $1.68 million for fiscal 2007, an increase of 26% in U.S. dollars and 15% in local currency.
For its next fiscal year, Accenture forecast net revenue growth of 9% to 12% and earnings per diluted share of $2.85 to $2.93.We have been recommending shares of Accenture since late June, but the shares have been basically unchanged since that time. We did like the earnings report and will evaluate the shares closely as we continue to move forward. The company has a 1.35% dividend yield, based on last night's closing stock price of $37.17. Accenture is a recommended dividend stock, currently holding a Dividend.com rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Be sure to visit our complete recommended list of the Best Dividend Stocks as well as a detailed explanation of our ratings system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV