Top Nasdaq Short-Squeeze Plays
Updated from 7 a.m. EDT
The recent stock market volatility has created significant short-squeeze opportunities.
A short squeeze takes place when a stock's short-sellers scramble to cover their bearish positions when that stock moves sharply upward; their buying ends up pushing shares even higher. Short positions of stocks are measured by the short-squeeze ratio, which represents the number of days it would take for the short-sellers to cover their positions based on the recent daily volume of the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV