TSC Ratings' Updates: Limited Brands
Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$352.00 million or 188.66% when compared with the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing it with the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Looking at the price performance of KBR's shares over the past 12 months, there is not much good news to report: the stock is down 47.47%, and it has underperformed the S&P 500 Index. In addition, the company's earnings per share are lower today than the year-earlier quarter. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
The gross profit margin for KBR is currently extremely low, coming in at 5.60%. Regardless of KBR's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.80% trails the industry average.
Current return on equity exceeded its return on equity from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the construction & engineering industry and the overall market, KBR's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV