TSC Ratings' Updates: Limited Brands
Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1,108.00 million or 40.20% when compared with the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing it to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the computers and peripherals industry average but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 17.4% when compared with the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $746.00 million to $616.00 million.
DELL had been rated a buy since Aug. 4, 2008.
Exco Resources (XCO) has been downgraded from buy to hold. Exco Resources, an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, development and exploitation of onshore oil and natural gas properties in North America. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally poor debt management.Compared with its closing price of one year ago, XCO's share price has jumped by 32.02%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although XCO had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time. The gross profit margin for XCO is currently very high, coming in at 143.50%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 127.00% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV