Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades: Dell
Change in Ratings
Cabot (CBT) upgraded at JP Morgan from Neutral to Overweight. Company is cyclical, and its earnings have likely bottomed, along with the peak in raw material costs.
Energy Conversion Devices (ENER) downgraded at Piper Jaffray to Neutral from Buy based on limited upside due to ramp costs associated with two new production lines that will not come online until 2009. Price target raised to $73 from $58.
Energy Conversion Devices numbers raised at Jefferies. Fiscal 2009 EPS estimates raised to $1.78 from $1.63. Price target raised to $96 from $57. Maintains Buy rating.H&E Equipment (HEES) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral from Outperform based on valuation. The stock is up 17% over the past month. Maintained $14 target price. Stock Comments/EPS Changes Dell (DELL) numbers lowered at UBS. Fiscal 2009 EPS estimates lowered to $1.44 from $1.61. Price target lowered to $26 from $27. Maintains Neutral rating. PetSmart (PETM) target raised at Credit Suisse to $26 from $20 based on slowing store growth and expense management, which should increase earnings in the near term. Maintained Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV