Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades: Dell
Change in Ratings
Cabot (CBT) upgraded at JP Morgan from Neutral to Overweight. Company is cyclical, and its earnings have likely bottomed, along with the peak in raw material costs.
Energy Conversion Devices (ENER) downgraded at Piper Jaffray to Neutral from Buy based on limited upside due to ramp costs associated with two new production lines that will not come online until 2009. Price target raised to $73 from $58.
Energy Conversion Devices numbers raised at Jefferies. Fiscal 2009 EPS estimates raised to $1.78 from $1.63. Price target raised to $96 from $57. Maintains Buy rating.H&E Equipment (HEES) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral from Outperform based on valuation. The stock is up 17% over the past month. Maintained $14 target price. Stock Comments/EPS Changes Dell (DELL) numbers lowered at UBS. Fiscal 2009 EPS estimates lowered to $1.44 from $1.61. Price target lowered to $26 from $27. Maintains Neutral rating. PetSmart (PETM) target raised at Credit Suisse to $26 from $20 based on slowing store growth and expense management, which should increase earnings in the near term. Maintained Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV