TSC Ratings' Updates: JPMorgan
The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the oil, gas and consumable fuels industry. The net income increased by 96.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $13.99 million to $27.49 million.
Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 121.93% to $103.25 million when compared with the same quarter last year. In addition, Rosetta Resources has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -25.42%.
Rosetta had been rated a hold as of Nov. 4, 2007.
Next, upgraded to hold from sell is Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE). The Seal Beach, Calif.-based utilities firm provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in North America. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed -- some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses -- with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks.Clean Energy's revenue growth trails the industry average of 31.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in EPS. Clean Energy's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.14, which demonstrates its ability to cover short-term cash needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV