TSC Ratings' Updates: Foundry Networks
The gross profit margin for AGL Resources is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.9%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year, along with this, the net profit margin of -2.5% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$153 million or 188.67% when compared year over year. In addition, when comparing it with the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower. ATG had been rated a buy as of July 31, 2006.
Downgraded to hold from buy was Chesapeake Energy (CHK). The Oklahoma City-based company engages in the exploration and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas from underground reservoirs. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed - some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks.
Compared with its closing price of one year ago, CHK's share price has jumped by 47.32%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.The gross profit margin for Chesapeake Energy is currently very high, coming in at 410.6%. It has increased significantly year over year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 351% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV