Tim Brown: Go Long With ADP
Investing is serious business, and it can be life-changing. It is filled with complex decisions that can make or lose a person a lot of dough. For many, the decisions they make now regarding the stock market will have a direct impact on their lifestyle later in life.
It's very important stuff we're dealing with here, and I take it very seriously. Packaging the picks with interesting anecdotes or my perspective about current events in football is a way for me to show you part of my thought process. Football has been such a big part of my life that it does creep into many of the things that I do.
Today, I want to share my perspective on Jeremy Shockey, a very valuable asset to have on your team. Has there ever been a tight end more perfect for New York than Jeremy. His whole persona says NEW YORK!
But Jeremy no longer plays for the New York Giants -- he was traded to the New Orleans Saints for a second and a fifth round draft choice. Shockey, a big, loud, heart-on-your-sleeve type of player was sidelined during the Giants' playoff run. He broke his leg in December.You will hear Shockey say the trade was "the best thing for me." When your team wins the Super Bowl and you are not on the field, in fact, they even asked for you not to be on the sideline for the game, it may really be time to go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV