Is $20 Baby Shampoo Worth It?
Coconut oil and fruit extracts are mainstays in the hypoallergenic products which include cleansing cloths and French milled soap. Prices start at $9.50.
Since it officially launched in 1995 by mom Jessica Iclisoy, this line has grown to include 45 products.
Everything, including the Colds & Flu Massage Oil and the Calming Aromatherapy Bubble Bath is free of glutens, nut oils, soy, and almost every other allergy-causing ingredient. Prices start at $8.95Nature's Baby Organics This 19-product line was launched in 2006 by Adena Surabian, a mom whose two kids struggled with rashes and allergies when they were babies. Each item such as the Vanilla-Tangerine Shampoo & Body Wash is 100% organic and uses ingredients such as macadamia and kukui nut oil. Prices start at $8.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV