Pro Wrestler Marlena to 'Give Away' Home
It's no secret that the housing market is far less than desirable these days. Home foreclosures are at an all-time high and according to a new government report, home prices across the U.S. fell nearly 5% this past May alone.
So what is a homeowner to do when she's ready to pack up and move, but encounters an unforgiving market that slows down or prevents the sale of her house?
In the case of Terri Runnels, she's giving it away.
Runnels may be best known to her fans as Marlena, the World Wrestling Federation diva. These days, though, she's moved away from the ring, focusing more on her family and charity work.
|Former Wrestler Terri Runnels|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV