NuForce Amps Offer Hi-Fi at a Low Price
But it didn't stop there. I had to hear what the Icon amp could do on its own. Since my classic, electrostatic hi-fi speakers were made to operate on lower-powered amplifiers I plugged in the Icon to hear how it sounds.
And ... wow! The Icon is one of the best sounding amplifiers I've ever auditioned in my system. If you have loudspeakers that sing with low-powered amps, you have to hear what the Icon can do for you.
Other audiophiles have discovered the Icon too. Reviews (like on 6Moons.com ) have been extraordinary.
Mr. Lim is not taking audiophiles' reactions lightly. He's marketing a line of Icon accessories for critical listeners including a beefier power supply (it does make a difference), longer speaker cables and even headphones.I've saved the best for last. You can turn your desktop/laptop computer into a super high-end audio system for $249 for the Icon amp and $249 for a pair of the S-1 speakers. That's a far cry from the price of NuForce's other gear. A few decades ago, $500 would buy you a bare bones hi-fi setup. Today, that same $500 -- when used on a computer -- will buy you an amazing sounding setup for listening to your computer music files. Search this stuff out. You won't be disappointed. The NuForce Icon amplifier and matching S-1 speakers are highly recommended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV