Google on Track for Solid Quarter
"With the acquisition of DoubleClick, entry into the display market is the most tangible opportunity in the near-term," Anderson wrote in his research. "The display ad market is a very significant opportunity but how GOOG will drive revenue synergies remains to be seen."
According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau, display advertising is forecast to grow to over $18 billion in 2010 from $12 billion in 2007.
For the second quarter, Anderson predicts $65 million in revenue for DoubleClick and $102 million in cash expenses, for a net loss of $37 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV