'Mad Money Lightning Round': No on American Apparel
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
American Apparel (APP): "Listen, I've hated it ever since it became public. I feel strongly that it shouldn't have gone public. I don't like the company."AerCap Holdings (AER): "These are all bad and every one of them has cost people a fortune. I'm not recommending any of them. " Mexican Economic Development (FMX): "I am not worried about that one at all. I think you have a good one there and I want to be in that one." Transocean (RIG): "I think that's a great company that's going to blow away the numbers. I want to buy that one on the way down." Apache (APA): "Listen, oil and gas are going down. Let's wait until they fall to last week's levels and start buying then." *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV