iPhone Battery Falls Down on the Job
There is no better smartphone on the market for non-business use. Period.
There. I've said it. For everyone who thinks I have something against the iPhone, the iPhone 3G or Apple (AAPL) -- you are absolutely wrong. I think this is the ultimate smartphone design for nearly anybody and everybody on this planet.
The new iPhone is still simple to master, easy to use and puts every other smartphone to shame.
The new Apple "App Store," where you can download small new mini-programs for free (and sometimes for small fees), is wonderful. Web browsing on the iPhone is still the best portable Internet experience around. The new GPS/location-finding features are slick.Overall, I think the iPhone 3G comes closest to the perfect non-enterprise smartphone than any other device today. And don't just take my word for it. You can read any number of excellent reviews and blogs telling you about all the neat things the 3G can do.
iPhone the Ultimate Smartphone
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV