REVIEW: Klipsch's X10, X5 Headphones Deliver
Speaker manufacturer Klipsch makes a bunch of great-sounding headphones. One of their best features was that they plugged right into the strange headphone jack on the original Apple (AAPL) iPhone.
Now, the new iPhone 3G has a universal headphone jack. But Klipsch is still my top choice to plug in ... especially true of its brand new Image X5 headphones.
I've been using Klipsch's top-of-the-line X10s for months now. Aside from being the most comfortable in-ear headphones I've ever used, the X10s are some of the most amazing-sounding in-ear headphones I've ever used. You have never really heard massively deep bass through headphones until you've experienced X10s. They sell for $349, and in my book are worth every penny.
|iPhone With X5s|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV