'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Tough Times for Goodrich
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Goodrich (GR): "Goodrich I don't trust yet, even at a 52-week low. Everyone's announcing that they're not buying planes and that's just bad news for all of the suppliers."CVRD (RIO): "Longer term I like RIO because of the mineral shortage around the world, but we need to see this acquisition before we can pull the trigger." Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): "They're in almost all of the cellphones, so they're a little insulated here. I would still sell a little and buy it back lower." Harsco (HSC): "Harsco down at $50 seems like a buy to me, but they're just being hammered here. I don't want to sell it, I want to buy some more. " Valero Energy (VLO): "No, no, no. We have not liked the refiners for a year. That's one part of the business that's not been able to raise prices. I don't want to touch Valero." Vectren (VVC): "I like it. It's a good business and a good yield. I think you have a winner there." StanCorp Financial (SFG): "This is a financial, but it's a safe financial. Do not sell that stock; it's conservative and real good." Enersis (ENI): "I like it, I think its a buy. I don like like it as much as CPFL Energia (CPL) but I like the utilities here and Latin America."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV