'Fast Money' Pops and Drops: Bed Bath Above and Beyond
Here's what CNBC's "Fast Money" traders had to say about some of the market's biggest movers on their "Pops and Drops" segment.
Before "Pops and Drops" started, Dylan Ratigan announced that Anheuser-Busch (BUD) had rejected Inbev's bid.
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) was up 4% to $29.79. Guy Adami says the rise was due to the company reporting better-than-expected earnings. He said there is a big short interest in the stock and that "hopefully you were long it."Davita (DVA) was up about 2% to $53.77. Karen Finerman said the stock looks recession-proof. Novo Nordisk (NVO) was up 3% to $67.85. The company operates in the diabetes care segment. Najarian supports the stock, saying "People are getting fatter; obesity off the charts." Photon Dynamics (PHTN) rose sharply by 31% to $15.15. Najarian said the rise had to do with
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV