Beat the Street: Shorts Working
An all-short portfolio is working for the leader in this week's TheStreet.com's Beat the Street contest.
In second place was "McClintic" with $287,481.54, followed by "Upside," with $287,149.13.
Registered players can go to the Beat the Street
Web site and see what stocks the other players have chosen, and all players should keep abreast of the game in the
Registration for the next Beat the Street game will begin Friday evening, so if you missed this week, register now to get involved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV